Actress, Screenwriter and Filmmaker, Luso-Brazilian living in Portugal since 2017, Graduated in Scenic Interpretation by Universidade Estácio de Sá in Rio de Janeiro and Master’s Student in Cinematographic Studies at Universidade Lusófona in Lisbon.
– TEM SOLUÇÕES Foundation (Rio de Janeiro – Brazil), a company dedicated to holding events and training employees through Theater and Cinema tools.
– Creation and production of several internal films for companies such as Oi, GOL, Duty Free, Santander, Pierre Fabre, Michelin, among others, made in the period from 2013 to 2018.
– Creator of the Comédia S / A Youtube Channel, with the objective of creating videos aimed at the corporate market.
– Creation of TEM SOLUÇÕES (Filial Lisboa), a company aimed at holding events and training employees through Theater and Cinema tools.
– Creation of TEM FILMES (based in Lisbon) for the creation and production of Documentaries and Fiction Films.
– Director and Screenwriter of the Film / Series “Mindset of Entrepreneurs” (80 min), filmed in 2016 and 2017 in 7 countries (finalization phase with the participation of Fábio Porchat, Ricardo Araujo Pereira, Tetê do Chapitô, among others).
– Director of the Documentary Feature “View Point Of Renata Bueno” (112 min), filmed in 2017 in Rome (finalized and in distribution).
– Director of the Documentary Short Film “Leaders in Cars” (15 min), filmed in 2018, in Portugal (completed and distributed in a corporate event).
– Director of the documentary film “Chiefs Corporate” (65 min), filmed in Lisbon, at the Leadership Summit event and in Rio de Janeiro (finalization phase).
– Director of the WebSerie “Teenager’s Manual” (20 min) (in production).
– Screenwriter and Director of the feature documentary “O Outro Lado do Humor” (75 min), whose script created in 2018 and which features the humorist characters António Raminhos and Mauricio Meirelles (in the fundraising phase).